Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hapi new year!!!

2day. went to SAN ROMA, a city that near to the beach. but honestly i think ktn-tc is more beautiful then the beach here. if u want to go to the beach in italy u hav to pay,wtf lah...but the most interesting thing is i saw the Nobel Villa. yes, dont hestitate...is the mr.nobel that we know...really surprise that he lives in italy b4 coz he was a england man. my mama told me that san roma is full of german,france n britain ppl.that's y hav many lengzai there...LOL...ytd,we made a pasta cookie...damn nice n fun....photo soon..going 2 mountain celebrate new year eve 2mr.such a new experience,hope it will be vry fun.2010 is coming, nxt year will be a vry tough year for us that taking spm. anyway, my b'day is coming!!! remember to text me n my present...u guys cant forget my present ah!!!


from the bac..
from the front... JESUS face...

the shroud of jesus when he died...is real!!!


mr. nobel villa!!! damn nice n big...

p.s. miss u guys so so much...rmb my b'day present ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment