Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My host parent....

Let's talk about my host parent.They live in north-west of italy the name of the is Cherasco the province is Cuneo and the region is Piedmont.Ermm...actually im not sure where is it...

They have two daughters and a son.One is 17 and her name is GUILIA .The other one is Chiara,14 and a little brother Gianluca is 9. My host mother's name is Marina, and my host father is Claudio! They are very friendly... trust me!

They are very excited and wonders if I eat pasta and pizza! They also said that they would love for me to cook some Malaysian food for them, and my host mother is curious what kind of food I eat! But unlucky,i dont know how to cook at all but i'll start to learn now.They sounded really excited about me coming as they said that our culture is totally different...Besides, it will be about 0 degrees Celsius which is snowing there...

I wasn't so excited about ITaly before but now I don't know if i will be able to hold a conversation with them.My italian is really really suck., anyone can help me??? I'm gonna miss you guys, remember to mail me,fb or msn so that i'll remember your souvenir k.



They are my host parent.

p.s. my host sis is vry gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment