Sunday, December 27, 2009

Buono Natale!!! Merry X'mas n hapi new year!!!

i'm sorry guys!!! the line in my room sot sot dy, i cant online in my room. My parents here take me to visit different city everyday. I am really lucky to hav such a great host parents. About the x'mas,this was the first white x'mas in my life. We went to the church in our town at 11pm. Everyone was DIAO YU in the church. BLA,BLA,BLA.... dono what they doing...i cant understand their language. 1am, go home n sleep. 10am in the morning, open x'mas present. I receive many many present here.Then, go 2 another city hav lunch with their cousin n family. Italian life style really really slow,their lunch is start from 1pm to 5pm. LOL....n we ate many many food n drink alot of wine there. Erm....honestly i drunk alot tat day. The wine is really really yummy. Then...i really forget wat i hav done...sry lah...drink too much...
26th DEC
We went to torino city which they called it little Paris here. The city was damn damn nice. pls check out more more photo in FB. Then, we went to a mummy museum. It was the first time i saw the real mummy. DAMN SCARY MAN!! all the mummy's eyes were open, really scaryyy...after that had our lunch in mcd, we went to a church.there was a long sheet o cloths that JESUS wrap when he died, is real man!!! Is hard for me to explain how it looks like. I'll explain to u guys when i'm bac. I'm sorry again, i gtg...continue the story 2mr...hope the stupid line in my room is work now...CIAO!!!


is BATA!!! BATA MAN!!! in Italy...gosh!!!

the weirdo that i saw in a bookshop...the whole body with tattoo!!!

is SONNET 18!!! damn shock when i found it!!!



the real mummy...honestly is damn scaryy...



mummy again...the middle 1 is her eyes is open...damn scaryy..



the torino city...they called it little paris...



this is de real castle!!! not an art!! damn damn nice lah!!!



the 1700 years castle...



me n mom...

p.s. im really sry,continue de story 2mr...upload photo in fb later...


No comments:

Post a Comment