Thursday, December 17, 2009

-7 'C now!!! freez-ING!!!!

OMG!!! can u believe it??? is -7'C now...damn damn cold here.We need to wear 3-4 layers to school. I wake up at 6am every moring then eat my breakfast. I eat alot alot alot of food everyday, it's too cold here. Then, walk to the bus station and go 2 school by bus. I hav many new friends here. They lov to call me Malaysia n ask about the tiger here. Almost everyone ask me about the Sandakan cartoon, but i donno it. Anyone know what cartoon is it??? Pls tell me!!!

My school located in other city call Alba, so it is a long journey to school. The student in Italy study in a very free condition. They usually discuss their hw in the class everyday with the teacher.They hav a vry good relationship with their teacher. But i slept in the class 2day, it was too boring. I dont understand their language but luckily i can learn italian from the hk girl everyday. Italy ppl usually dont know how to speak english, so jst use body language. Oh ya, i din go 2 bath for 2days dy....Hey guys ,pls dont laugh at me!!! here is too cold, they usually din go 2 bath. n they wear shoes in the house, they recycle all the rubbish, they seldom switch on the light. That's y the house is vry dark all the time.
Erm....there is no canteen in the school. Their school is quite small compare to us. There is jst one building in the school and no field, no ICT lab n no Negaraku everyday...LOL....My host parents car is quite big. Infront of the car can sit 3 ppl and behide 3 ppl. U cant see any car like this in Malaysia. The ppl like 2 smoke vry much even students in school. They can dating in the school.so cool rit??? They lov bread vry much and the food is damn nice here. I'll become a FEI PO when i go bac to Mas'....so sad lah....



my town--Cherasco....


such a beautiful town...

the city where my school located--ALBA

OMG!!! the cheese n tume....


playing Wii with my bro n sis....damn funny.....


playing with the dogs after dinner....
p.s. miss Mas', miss my parents, miss satay,miss nasi lemak lah...

No comments:

Post a Comment