Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Meet my host parent at Torino train station...

13th DEC--Torino train station

Take a train from Rome to Cuneo at 9am. After 5 hours, about 1pm reach Torino with a AFS italy volunteer,he is damn funny and a Mas' guy call Ashman. Our host parents are friends, his host bro n my host sis went to China for Afs this summer together. Back to the point, when i step out from the train, suddenly a lady come n ask me '' Are you carmen?'' I said yes. Then she terus kiss n hug me. Her action was scary me....my host family hug n kiss me 1 by 1.Hey friends, pls dont misunderstand we just kiss on the cheek not mouth lah. After that, we hav lunch togetehr with Ashman's host family. My 1st meal in Italy is pasta n bread. It was delicious and too much for me n Ashman. The ppl here eat alot alot alot. After finish our lunch, dad drive us home n the journey take about an hour.

The town that i lived named Cherasco, located on a hill. The weather here is about 0C...is damn cold here.Oh ya,the important things is my host parent house is damn damn nice!!! my room is damn damn nice!!! At the night, we went to a pizza reataurant to hav dinner with my host dad's family. That day is his b'day. I gave him the card that i made n batik fom Mas'. He terus come n kiss, hug me again. Ppl in Italy really love kiss n hug. I gav them the souvenir that i bought in Mas', they lov it every much.


15th DEC

I went to school 2day. Wake up at 6am then hav my breakfast- pan cake with nutella. Damn damn nice!!! Then walk to the bus station with both of my sis. Take about an hour to reach school. 8am, start our class,the 1st class is history....WTF!!! sejarah again, it was damn boring n i dono what they talking about, i dont understand italiano. Luckily, there was a chinese girl form Hong Kong in the same class with me. Her name is Kitty and she was damn excited to know that i can speak Cantonese. We became best friend now. The teacher have a very good relationship with the students. Oh ya, their school dont hav canteen, how sad...the school start at 8am n end at 1 or 2pm depends on the day.


Jst finish my dinner with the family. We hav our dinner everyday 2gether in the kitchen. We talk about the culture of Mas'. I show them my school-sabs pic n the information about Mas' through the internet. They love Mas' and teluk cempedak vry much. Their family have a vry close relationship. They lov to kiss n hug each other. This is vry different with Mas' but i lov it.



this is my room...big n damn nice...




this is the staircase....damn nice



this is the toilet....damn nice n smell good inside there.it's too big i cant take the whole toilet.

p.s. this is all for 2day,damn tired now. pls check out more more photo in FB. ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment