Thursday, December 24, 2009

R.I.P gandma/popo/nonna/nenek.....

2day is the first time i cry in Italy...not because of my homesick....i think most of you will neo after u saw de post title....I wake up at 8.30am.....i had a nightmare ytd, sumthing like i haven finish study yet,but 2mr is exam. I'm vry worry about that. I dont want go to school i really want to cry out loud....Suddenly i realise that it was jst a dream, so i tell myself to wake up. Finally, it was jst a dream...luckily. Then, i check my phone n watch de mgs as usual. The first mgs was by my mom. I was like huh? my mom? my mom seldom text me, coz she dono how to text 1.LOL.... She wrote that popo pass away at 8.30am. WTF!!! 8.30am? here is 8.30am now. I cant believe it n cry de whole morning. Luckily, my host mom was vry lovely, she hugs me de whole morning n told me this is life, I cant do anything here. So, she takes me go for shopping n eat MC d. She knows that i lov mcd vry much.

BUT, the vry fxxx things is.... afternoon we went to their grandma house. It was a really mixed feeling... I stay with their grandma here but my grandma was in the coffin.... I feel vry guilty that i cant with my parents there...I was really upsad that time.I know i cant do anything here. Anyway, i know this is good for my grandma. She no ned 2 suffer again. Really hope that she can rest in peace n i'll lov her always n forever.

p.s. thx 4 all my dearest friendzz that talk to me n text me. hope my parents will be fine n take care themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Well, everything fine here now. June & Casey have done a great job in fulfilling the duty of needing to pray and nee down & up many times (I think > than 500 times for the 3 days). Popo buried peacefully yesterday at 4.40pm in Sg Lembing. Everything goes back normal today but all of us very tired and sleeping time whole day. Take care & we mu.. no more crying OK..

    ReplyDelete