Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Countdown! Countdown! 2 days more!!!

Update! Update! so here is the plan, pls don't ask me where r u now??? When r you going??? I'm gonna mad!!!


10th dec- going to kl...
11th dec- pre-departure orientation at PJ 9am-2pm
12th dec- 12.20am depart from KLIA to Beijing
- 06.30am arrive Beijing
- 01.30pm depart from Beijing to Rome
13th dec- 05.50pm arrive Rome (Local Time-12:50AM)

So that is my travel plans for a full 20 hours .Yes!! 20 hours of nonstop traveling we are all going to be walking zombies!! lol... I am so excited for the plane ride!! there are going to be 16 exchangers all going to Italy on ONE plane that's an overnight flight.... So, ppl pls online!!! I'm bringing my laptop with me,v can chat when im free.

Btw,hang out with friends almost everyday. Ecm will bcome my 2nd home soon...Hang out with pt,gayu,sue,siz boon,shin wei n diana on sunday. It was really fun...but the movie-Christmas Carol was really scaryyy,i'm really sorry gayu...do u want to sit beside me again??? i'm sure the answer is yes... muahahaha.... Besides,the kbox time was weird n fun. malay+chinese+indian = one malaysia.lagu apa boleh nyanyi leh??? u guys guess urself lah.


we are one malaysia = hapi family


act cute...lol...


Ytd,was the girl's party,only girls!!! All my buddy girlfriend came to my house n slept overnight. Had fun with the girls... play some stupid games,stupid photo n watch stupid tv show. Hey,girls...ur photo will be upload in fb soon....muahahaha...pls dont kill me !!! tat's was our sweet memory!!! After all, my conclusion is girls+girls= crazy+ gossip+ very fun!!!



pizza! pizza! yummy! yummy!




guess which 1 is yours....




yer...ugly leg...




siapa punya big ass ni ???


guan yin ma....lol...

p.s. im gonna miss u guys!!! this was a really tough post lah...babi!

oh ya...is 3.43am now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment