Friday, December 4, 2009

HAPI! HAPPY! DAMN HAPI NOWWW!!!

LOL...im very hapi now!!!I'm gonna be mad lah!!! u know y? I pass my ballet exam!!! Congrats to my sis too,we pass it!!! It was a really really tough exam, it cost alot alot alot of money.Finally i made it!!! For those who fail it please don't give up...Although i jst get a pass but who care...it's over dy!!! I never disappoint my mom n waste her money,really appreciate she support me always n forever. In fact, learning ballet for so many years, i think since i was 4, i had finish my mission. This exam will be the last major exam for me.I'm gonna be retired next year lah.I can have a wonderful dream tonight. Anyway thanks to my teacher for teaching me for so many years. I pass my exam!!!

Besides,im gonna hav farewell party or pyjamas party in my house next week,finally my parents say yes. Today is a wonderful day. But the worst things is i haven pack my luggage at all.So all my dearest friends please remind me what i need to pack. That's all for 2day...

p.s. im gonna miss u guys and cry at KLIA like hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment