Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time's flying...

It’s so weird to think that I only have about 1 more weeks of living in Kuantan before I turn Italian! Between cramming music on my laptop and hanging out with friends, time's whizzing by. So fast in fact, that I'm constantly losing track of the amount of days until I leave.This isn't a bad or good thing. I'm anxious for european life to start, and I'm freaked out about leaving everything I can't fit into my bag--- friends N family!!!

I have all my travel information.I'm gonna have a half day orientations program at PJ on 11th of dec, depart from KLIA at 12.20am on 12th of dec. So,u guys dont ask me where are you now??? I'm gonna mad keep answering this question everyday. Oh ya,my host sis just told me that I am gonna hav my own room n comp in their house. That means that i can online when i am free....Hurray!!!

Besides,just back from camp at setiawan last month. After this, my name change to 'guan yin ma' dy....I hav no idea about this.Please dont take my shoes go home n pray. lol...But it was really fun especially we play some metamorphosis (变态) games in the bus.muahahaha,check out the photo in fb. Yesterday, we hang out at ecm to watch new moon and go for kbox. The movie was quite disappointed...but we are having fun in kbox.


It was really fun!!!!





-aqua n babi. pls dont kill me...



si kamlung n xin yan......
p.s. check more photo in facebook....

1 comment:

  1. chang carmen, good luck in italy, and i want souveniers!

    ReplyDelete