Friday, December 18, 2009

School life...

Let's take about the school.....erm...actually i sleep in the school almost everyday. I was too bored, i dont understand their language. So when i betahan or when they having their test, i jst sleep in the class. The student in Italy dont hav exam every months like us but they hav many small test almost everyday. They only hav a major exam in year 5. Their paper mark is from 0-10. If u get about 8 is vry good but 4-5 is quite bad .This is vry different from our country from 0-100. I think there is no rules in the school, u can do anything what u want. But the main point is you must respect teacher. Oh ya, there is some funny things about the school. Teacher lov to sit on the table during teaching, damn free style. They even put their legs on the chair. They have some vry weird period here...like a period for student to gossip, drawing and etc. etc.


I'm learning italiano now.but it is really really hard, too many rules to memorize and it separate to singular n plural even female n male. I was like MAMA MIA means OMG!!! in italian to study italian. Oh ya, ppl attention!!! if u really want to visit Italy, pls save alot alot of ringgit now... coz everythings here is damn damn expensive for us. Besides, the weather here is awful. Can u imagine that u live in a refrigerator or even cold then the fridge.... everyday in -'C, OMG!!! Ytd, mama told me that Ashman was sick. Everyone betahan the weather here....molto freddo!!! means damn cold. I think i'm the lucky one that never get ill and likes the weather here.... I got a vry good host family, they lov me every much n i can online everyday. Most of my friends's host parents cannot speak english n they cannot online everyday...oh...so kesian. I'm jst like living in the fridge here. My host family here think that i'm a moster, can survive in this awful weather. I'm going to a trip this sunday. Nxt week is our x'mas holidays for 2 weeks. Mama say that v'r going to Milan n ski...Hurray!!!


th view of cherasco town,those trees are 400 years old....


go to school by bus...with many new friendzz...


the computer class....damn nice n big....



my classroom 2B....guess which is my place??


a period for student to gossip!!! soso good...


i was too bored, so i took a pic when teacher teaching...

this is my school....



p.s. pls check out more photo in fb!!! oh ya, anyone hav any question to ask me?? pls go ahead!!!

dad n mom pls dont worry about me, everythings is great here...


No comments:

Post a Comment