Monday, December 21, 2009

Torino trip!!!

the big chest actress...can u guess she looks like who???


reading de history of torino in italian....not me lah...


kitty, ashman's bro n me

-he is damn friendly n his voice his damn damn merdu...
the cinema museum...damn nice n big...

the man bcome upside down in the mirror...damn funny


the room that is damn fun n nice



full of words n math n sc...


the biggest fridge that i ever seen...

ashamn, me ,kitty


the tiger....harimau....



kitty, the girl from usa n me
the weird guy from china...
ashman n danielle....

the big big mirror....



me,kitty,giulia n chiara...
the dinding....damn big n nice

the white cofffin....
Wake up at 8am, pancake n nutella for breakfast again....yummy! yummy! went to torino by train with both of my sis. The temperature is -10'C here, DAMN DAMN FREDDO!!! 11am, reach torino train station. Meet many new friends from aus, usa, china, turkey, hk, msia, italy n a handsome guy from dono what country....LOL...They are friendly n nice. I speak english with usa,italy,aus,n others friendzz, chinese with china guy, cantonese with hk girl. They ask me how many language u can speak n look at me with an big open mouth. I'm proud of myself that malaysian can speak so many languages. The china guy say how come malaysian can speak chinese n cantonese. He cannot believe that they are chinese ppl live in malaysia. In fact, in their mind, they thought that malaysia only hav malay ppl. OMG lah!!! In Italy, ppl cannot believe someone can speak so many language coz they speak only italian....so, v should proud to be malaysian!!!

Next, we went to a palace museum. It was vry damn big n nice especially their dinding. 1pm, we hav our lunch in MC D. There was vry vry crowded inside. Italy ppl lov mc d vry much. Ermm....i think the mc d here is almost de same with msia. Then, v walk to another museum. It was a cinema museum!!! damn fun lah. In the museum, there is many many interesting things. we enjoy ourselves vry much lah.pls check out many many photo in FB. It's hard for me to explain how fun n big is the cinema museum. So u guys go n check out those photo in fb lah.Oh ya, we saw an actress there. I dono who is she but they say she is from america and hav both big big chest... muahahaha... About 5pm, we walk to the train station and go home by train. That's all for 2day. I'm so tired now but vry hapi. I had learn alot through this memorable trip. Everyone come from different country, we hav different colour of skin, eye, or even language. But we respect each other and communicate well.


OK, let's talk about the height. Well, i admit that i'm the shortest one in the class lah. U guys, come n stand wif them lah. u'll be even worst than me, ok. Besides, i'm not emo-ing everyday n i'm not boring now. Kitty sit wif me in the classroom, so i'm not boring. In fact, i'm the lucky one who got another afs student same class with me. All my friend in Italy said that this is unfair that i hav someone to company me.They are even worst than me.That's too boring there. Ytd, was the last day of school. Today is the first day of our x'mas n new year holiday. Nxt week,i'm going 2 milan, so cannot online everyday. U guys pls dont miss me ya....


P.S. check out more more photo in fb. n i'm vry hapi that hav a chance to live in Italy...

No comments:

Post a Comment