Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowing!!! finally!!!

CIAO...today, i was too bored in the classroom then i terus sleep there.but a babi teacher come n sai me.babi betul!!! ask me whether i sleep in the classroom in malaysia. i was like WTF!!! but she dont understand my situation. i sit on the chair from 8am to 2pm. no1 can talk with me when they studying and i dont even know their language at all. i was nothing to do there.jst sit there and dreaming.tat's the moment u'll miss malaysia n parents. really want to cry out loud!!! my friends summore come and ask me r u sad??? LOL...really want to cry lah. They hav a comic show in the school theater 2day. It was damn big n nice. Everyone seems like vry enjoy except me. I dono what they talking about, so jst sleep inside with my mp3 lo....I was emo-ing the whole day...miss malaysia n friends. Can u imagine that u sit there no no1 can talk wif u, u dono their language,nothing to do??? LOL...but luckily is snowing 2day!!! The 1st snow in my life!!! I was damn hapi n excited!!! play my first ever snowfight with my classmate....damn fun lah!!! and v hav a english period with an england handsome teacher teach us in a vry fun way. I was damn active in the class,keep answering the question. Teacher jst keep saying excellent to me... everyone look at me with an open big mouth...muahahaha...



showfight after school...damn fun lah...

everyone jst keep asking me is this ur first time c the snow???


the front view of my school

the theater...damn nice n big lah...



everyone enjoy the show except me...sleep there for 2 hours,dono what they talking about...

p.s. miss you guys lah....



No comments:

Post a Comment