Saturday, January 2, 2010

i'm 17!!! hapi b'day!!!

disco-ING...DAMN HIGH...
countdown.....

party....everyone dress like a princess...

dinner table...eat alot alot of food....
the pasta cookie that i made...nice leh...


New year eve, went to mountain wif my older sis n her friends celebrate new year.all of us about 10 ppl(3 girls,7boys) stay in a vry rich boy house. His house was damn big n nice, a typical Italian style cabin. We enjoy ourself vry much. After dinner n countdown, we dance, drink n play monopoli/ millionaire together. Everyone was vry high…play until 5am midnight n slept until 1pm 2day. After having our lunch, we went to a church for pray. Once again, everyone look at me like an animal in the zoo…4pm, we went home….vry tired now…


2nd jan, I’m 17 now!!!! Hapi b’day to me!!! Thx for everyone who text me n wish me. vry vry touch when i saw all those wish here especially when i saw my fb wall full of hapi b'day!!! REALLY MISS U GUYS LAH!!! Although I’m still at Italy now, but u guys cant forget my present. Anyway, spm this year. We must be vry vry hardworking dy, no more last minute study lah…going to Florenze this Sunday, report to u guys how the Pisa look like when I’m bac….
p.s. thx vry much all de wish...miss u guys alot alot alot lah....upload more photo in fb soon..i got 200+ photo haven upload ...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday my Princess !
    May U be blessed with Happiness and Success Always !

    ReplyDelete