Wednesday, January 6, 2010

i'm bac from florence!!!

Ciao! Ciao! Ciao! I’m bac….what a great journey to Florence, it takes us about 5hours by car to reach Florence. Went to pisa city to say ciao to pisa tower. Honestly, the pisa tower is damn damn nice but it’s not that high that we thought when u saw it. There is damn crowded and u can saw many many ppl from different country. Everyone was vry busy to find a better spot to take photo and it was damn funny for me to look at those ppl with funny pose….of course, I had take many many photo and buy some souvenir there.

After lunch, continue our journey to Florence. We visit a church( I forget what it’s name) that they told me is vry vry important for catholic ppl. It was damn damn big and nice. I jst cant believe that those ppl were so crazy to built such a big and complicated church. The most memorable part for me is I went up to the church tower with my little host bro. we need to walk 444 steps which is vry narrow steps and damn scary. In fact, I really want to give up before we reach the highest spot coz it was so damn tired n high. But finally we reach the highest spot and it was snowing up there. U cant saw the whole view of Florence city…such a wonderful and memorable experience.

There was LV, prada, chanel, miu miu and all those high class brand in Florence everywhere . the next day, we went to the most famous bridge in the world but I forget what it’s name. I jst cant believe it that it was infront of me. The expenditure in Florence is freaking high. One small coffee will cost u about rm30 and just a vry simple chicken chop will cost you more than rm70. Everything is so damn expensive here.

We had our dinner with ashman’s host parents and his neighbour in a vry famous restaurant. The wall of the restaurant is full of those famous ppl picture. We chitchat the whole night about msia, china, Italy,football and everything. The nxt day, we visit an art exhibition together. Italy is a place that full of art and palace. You can saw naked statue everywhere. The most status I saw is the david statue. Before we leave Florence, we visit a church that full of those famous ppl tomb. it’s quite scary in the church. That’s all for today. More story to share when I come bac. School reopen 2mr here….how sad, need to wake up 6am everyday again…yer….

p.s. thx for all the b’day wish again!!! Miss ya…..no time upload photo ah.....

dinner time....chitchat chitchat...
the church that full of tomb....

view of florence...is raining that day...

444 steps....damn tired lah...

finally i reach the highest spot!!! is snowing!!!


florence the most famous bridge!!!


i can touch the pisa tower!!! lol...


bro n me...

me, mama n dolly-our chiwawa...

damn nice lah...pisa tower!!!

for no reason...i jst lov this pic...


hapi b'day...thx for the wish n present....

my 17th b'day cake from my grandma here....damn nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment