Sunday, January 17, 2010

Grow up...

ytd, i went to dance class in other city called BRA alone!!! OMG!!! im really proud of myself. The journey to a dance class is quite complicated....
  • 1st, walk to town from home about 5 mins.
  • went to a shop to buy bus ticket with italian not english.
  • walk to a bus stop wait for bus.
  • go to BRA with the bus about 15 mins. (everyone jst keep looking at u in the bus)
  • reach the destinaton and walk to dance class about 5 mins.
  • finally, reach the dance class lah...woohoo...

My host sis company me before that, but i know it was boring and tiring for her to company me such a long journey. That's y i decide to go alone. My host family were really proud of me that im so independence.

Oh ya, did i tell u guys b4 that Italian student go to school on saturday? really kesian them lah, go to school for 6 days a week. Btw, we hav our gym class=py class on sat for 2 hour. The exercise that they do was really funny, it's jst like CHA-CHA dance. I jst keep laughing during gym period. Can u imagine that whole class doing cha-cha??? damn funny man!!! We played basketball 2day and they hav a basketball practical test. WTH!!! basketball also need to test, really betahan them. U guys dont think that it's jst a games, our gym teacher will give marks to everyone and record it. DENG...

After school, went to San Felice with mom n sis coz my sis has a theory class there. It takes about an hour to reach her teacher's house, such a long journey. Then, mom n me went shopping in a vry big shopping mall. We chat about meditation and religion. Dalai Lama from tibet is vry famous here and I found out that the way she meditate is vry different from us. They speak out loud the mantra with their teacher. She was vry shock when i told her my method. Btw, Watever lah....is important things is meditation benefit to us, right? On the way we went home, I saw PETRONAS factory here!!!! damn excited and told them is MSIA PETRONAS!!! saw those ppl in HAIDI on tv, 2012 is coming.....

p.s. meditation is really benefit...

p.s.s. gayu, what u want o? chocolate? t-shirt? key-chain???

No comments:

Post a Comment