Sunday, January 10, 2010

Believe me!!!! I can cook now!!!

First, let's talk about the dance class. It was nice and easy for me, kind of grade 5 o 6 ny. My teacher is a vry nice woman from england. Luckily she can teach me in english. They jst keep saying i'm vry good. i neo im better then others student there. LOL...show off ny...btw, that night my body was so freaking pain. In fact, i try too hard to dance and never realise that i din dance for 2 months dy....really fk lah!

Second, about the nasi goreng. They really say it was vry good and eat finish the whole thing. Trust me!!! I cook everything by myself. If u guys still distrust pls hav a look on those pic lah!!! after dinner, dad take out a newspaper and show me that some1 boom a church in Malaysia due to an 'allah' word. I really hope that everyone should be unity coz ppl here jst cant believe that malay, chinese n indian can live together in peace. We should be proud and stay in peace. Besides, my host family here really shock when i tell them sumthing about NS. and live in jungle for 3 months. In their mind, jungle is vry dangerous bcoz there is many tiger live in jungle. WTH RIGHT?

Third, about pasta! pasta! After the nasi goreng, mama told me that she wants to teach me how to made pasta. So that she can learn nasi goreng from me and i can learn how to make pasta from her. LOL....This morning, we both jst keep busying in the kitchen to made pasta. finally, the pasta was great. Honestly, i really dont like to cook coz it's vry tiring. Anyway, i'm planing to cook a typical italian dinner for my parents when i'm bac. The way italian ppl eat is totally different from msia.

p.s. really headache what to buy for souvenir, coz everything is too expensive here.... currently, my plan is buy many chocolate and u guys eat together. good idea??
p.s.s. many new photo upload in f.b.!!!

finally, pasta!!!

step 3, roll it with a machine

step 2...roll into a ball


step 1... flour and 3 eggs...

making pasta....

dono what i'm doing....

my nasi goreng!!! yummy...yummy...buono!!!

cooking nasi lemak....

those ingredient...

potong-ING...

No comments:

Post a Comment