Friday, January 8, 2010

ponteng school!!!

Can u believe it??? Everyone jst ponteng school 2day. And the reason is??? SNOWING!!! Wat a wth reason… I woke up 6am as usual, but my sis told me that u can go n sleep again…I was like huh? Sleep again? She told me that ytd snow the whole night so there is no bus go 2 school 2day….so just continue your sweet dream…what a good news!!!

Ok,let’s talk something about my school life here. Actually I had nothing to do in the school. Jst chitchat with friends especially with Kitty, a hk girl that sit beside me. we both are the only Chinese and exchange students in the school. We’r so lucky that can study in the same class and sit beside each other. We both jst chitchat about everything in the class and do our own works. In fact, I jst bring a addmath n math exercise book. So study addmath n Italian is my hw everyday. Anyone in msia who is free pls mail me some works to do lah!!! So that I can study here. Going to dance class later….wohooo!!! my first dance class in Italy, really hope that it’s fun.

Oh ya, I’m going to cook nasi goreng 2mr. really hope that the kitchen wont be destroy by me. muahahaha…. Besides, I’m going to a primary school next week to introduce Malaysia to those little children. I’m quite nervous now, busy preparing those material. Hey guys!!! Pls giv me some idea something to promote and unique about msia. I think I’m going to teach those little children how to sing RASA SAYANG… what a good idea rit??? That’s all for 2day…miss ya…ciao!!!

p.s. ciao in Italian means hello n goodbye…not ciao in Cantonese lah!!!
p.s.s dont ask me u neo what time is in msia now??? i'm gonna kill u!!! my comp stil using msia time ,OK?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment