Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Milano update....

30th jan
=
Shopping wif kitty after school in Alba.
Such a great time we shop together.
I bought many things. Worry about my luggage now…
Hav a dinner with my sis’s friends.
They teach me a lot of bad words.hahaha....
1st time wear my traditional cloths.
They love it vry much.
=
31th jan
=
Went to Milan early morning.
Went to Milan centre by MTR.
There was so crowded everywhere.
Milan is such a fashion city.
U can find all those famous brand here.
Visit the most famous church in milan.
Saw a saint that died on 3 nov 1584.
His body was place in a transparent coffin n never corrupt.
How incredible was that!
Honestly, is vry scary that u saw him in de coffin.
=
1st feb
School was jst the same, nothing special.
I cooked for dinner by myself alone!
Prawn cocktail salad and big mac burger.
Prepared from 7+pm until 9pm. haha....
Walau, seriously vry tired and smelly after that.
But I’m vry hapi that they lov my dinner vry much.
=
p.s. aku memang sangat lazy to update my blog...so jst write in point form.
p.s. going to shopping again on thursday.
p.s.s. more photo in F.B.....ciao!
=
=
VERSACE!!! that is the most famous fashion street.

Armani caffe!!! only in Milano...

tree in the car!!!

The saint in a transparent coffin...owh..

the most famous church in MILANO...

omg!!! saw this in tv many times...

me n sis infront of the church...crowded...

hang out with frienz...YANG PUNK'S pose!!!

yummy! yummy!


Alba city where my school located..

No comments:

Post a Comment