Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last post in Italia!!!

Ciao a tutti!! time's fly....this will be my last post in Italy! how sad it's....
=
today is my last school day in Italy!
usually school is boring for me but today was amazing!
me n kitty design a haidi t-shirt for school competition,
and it was so damn nice!
i'm definitely crazy and mad at school today.
camwhore with teachers n friends...
i thought i won't cry today,
but i jst can't stop my tears...it's jst too much....
=
after school, went to grandma house.
OMG! my tears jst like the snow today....
snowing like cats and dogs...haha...
i had wrote many letters to my host,friends n nonna here...
hope they lov it, i'll show u guys soon.
=
going 2 roma on saturday.
stay a night at roma, hope we will hav a trip there.
fly from roma to beijing sunday.
then from beijing to kuala lumpur.
finally form kl to kuantan....
such a long n tiring journey!!!
=
is time to pack my mood and bac to school.
this my be my sweet memory always and forever...
is jst like a dream to me....
thx for all those sweet memory!!!!
MI MANCHERAI TUTTI!!!
=
p.s. i need many tisu 2mr!!!
p.s.s. hope my luggage will be fine...pray for me pls!!
p.s.s. upload those photo when i'm bac....
p.s.s. I LOVE ITALY!!! HOPE TO COME BAC SOON!!!
=

me n nonna...sweet...love always...
letter for host family...i wrote 3 pages full...

friendsss....T.V.B....

t.v.b....(not that hk t.v.b OK!)

the shirt that we design!!! damn nice lah...so many language...


we rock 2B!!!!

present from host to my family...lovely...

chocolate that i bought!!! so many lah....

shirt,magnet,pisa tower,key chains.

those branded things for my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment