Friday, February 19, 2010

HAPI CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

ciao tutti!!! cny=boring? fun? gambling? eat? sleep? gathering?
my chinese new year= BUSY!!!

14th feb=1st day of cny=valentine's day= my mom birthday

went to 6 ppl house in the morning...
freaking hot!!! eat alot!!! get alot of angpau!!! tired!!!
at night, went to 3 ppl house...so busy man!!! of course drink alot of wine too....haha...
conclusion, the 1st day of cny i went 9 ppl house...OMG LAH!!!

15th feb

went to dad friend's house had lunch. gathering with cousin...finally we can meet after i came back from italy. of course we chitchat, gossip and share experience together. A woman from China came to our house that day and gave each of us including my parents, angpau with RM 500 each. OMG!!! rm 500 each!!! FAINT....

16th feb


my dad open house at tanjung restaurant. wow, that's too many people...i think around 2000 ppl came....crowded!!! 2pm, me and my parents went home and have a nice dreams... we were too tired....went to aunt's house for dinner and gathering at night...

17th feb

gathering at shing wei's house like we did every year. love her mom's BAK KUT TEH... after lunch, the whole gang went to joanne, sam, jia qi and darren's house. had lots of fun!!! gambling!!! drink alot of soft drink!!! and our gang about 10 ppl+ eat 2 PACK OF MAGGI together... hahaha...

18th feb

gathering at my house about 11am. we had MC D together and gambling of course. After that, went to fenny, yi yan and mok's house. gambling, gambling and gambling... OH MIO DIO!!! hahaha... everyone was addicted by me with italian words... went to cinema with family at midnight, such a lame but funny movie.

19th feb

today is my rest day so just stay at home. i'm sick since i came back from italy, the weather is too hot for me. Oh ya, finally the OGAWA massage chair is arrive my house today. Wohoo...is the latest one!!! my dad bought it when i came back from italy. dinner again tonight...


p.s. too many homework...going to DIE lah...


sis perform-ing...

walau...too many ppl...crowded!!!


mom n dad giving ang pau...

yummy!!! LOU SANG!!!

my family....

No comments:

Post a Comment