Thursday, February 11, 2010

MI MANCHI TUTTI!!! I MISS ITALIA!!!

ciao tutti!! i'm so busy doing my homework now...i'm gonna die soon lah....

7th FEB

Say goodbye to nonna and zia. I miss them so much.

Went to torino train station by car about 1 hour.

Is so hard to say goodbye to my host family.

I just can’t stop my tears and cry like hell in the train for 4 hours.

Ashman really betahan me that someone can cry for so long.

I’m really sorry, I just can’t stop my tears when I saw my host sis letter.

I really miss them so much. Thx for all the sweet memory.

After 7 hours, finally reach ROMA.

We meet all the Malaysia n other country afs student.

We just keep talking malay,Chinese or English.

Everyone share their experience and happy to meet friends too.

At night after dinner, we have orientation together. It was fun!

Then, my gang-all girls gossip in my room until 1am. hahaha...

We gossip about everything, had lots of fun together.

Especially Vivien share her ‘LOVE STORY’. Walau, damn funny man!

8th FEB

Stay at hotel until 3pm. Everyone shopping at a small souvenir shop in hotel.

Coz we can’t go out from the hotel. I think the shop earn a lot of money from us.

We did our last minute shopping and bought a lot of souvenir.hahaha…

Finally reach 3pm, we went to roma airport by bus.Shopping in the airport again.

Me and my best friend-PUTT, bought a pair of NIKE shoes before 5 minute to aboard.

Both of us are so happy that we bought the nike shoes within 5 minute. so cheap man!!

Then, rush to the plane and everyone keep talking and staring us. Oh mio doi!!!

Suffering in the plane for 10 hours in the plane fly to Beijing.

Baby was crying, people from china talk so loud in the plane. SUFFER AHHHH!!!

U know what?? I saw out from the plane window,

we were like from the night fly to the morning. Damn cool man!!!

9th FEB

After suffer for 10 hours in the plane, we reach Beijing!!!

Wait in Beijing airport for 3 hours, chitchat with my gang…

5pm, fly to Kuala lumpur about 6 hours. Flight delay….

1am, reach KL!!! SELAMAT BALIK KE MALAYSIA!!!

Everyone was so excited back to our country.

Ciao? Hello? How are you? Speak italian??haha...damn funny man!!!

Everyone keep thinking the first word to say with our real parents.

Coz we never saw each other for 2 months and dono want to say with them.

Unluckily, they told us that our luggage still in Beijing.

Our luggage will be arrive the next day.We were like what the hell!!!

3am, finally reach my condo in KL without luggage.

My family was so tired and everyone fall asleep.

The funny part was, I ate MC D alone at 3am night cause It’s just 8pm Italy time.

It’s so weird that I was eating mc d and my sis just sleep like a pig beside me.

10am morning, eat dim sum for breakfast!! Omg!!! Miss dim sum lah.

And I feel so weird to speak chinese cause I never speak chinese for 2 months dy.

Then, went to 1 Utama for shopping lepas tu went to dato’ house.

7pm, they told me that my luggage was at Hong kong now.

So, we decide to go back to Kuantan and they’ll send my luggage to ktn airport to me.

10pm, finally reach my sweet home!!!

10th FEB

The first day of school for me. Everyone was like so excited to see me again.

hahaha...I was like the little superstar of the day.

Share my experience and teach them some Italian words.

you can heard many italian bad word in my class now. hahaha!!

Feel so good to gathering with my friends and chitchat the whole morning.

Share my experience with friends and teacher in front of the class. Funny right??

I’m gonna die soon cause there is too many homework!

13th FEB

2mr is chinese new year!!! enjoy your holiday everyone!!!

seriously i don't have any chinese new year mood....

i still need to buy my chinese new year cloths lah!!!

p.s. add my msn if you saw this giulia!!!

p.s.s finish upload all the photo in f.b...

p.s.s. open house nxt tuesday...who wanna come pls call me!!


letter from giulia!!! cry everytime when i read this...


album from giulia...love it so much...

malaysia boleh!!!

mi manchi tutti!!!

last day at roma...gossip until 1am...

last dinner...i miss you all!!!

sweet memory...sad moment...long story...

last pic with my family...vi voglio bene!!!

what a nice scene from my room...

1 comment: