Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Leaves are falling....

Two months since I left Kuantan, Malaysia.
Two months without my family or my friends.
Two months without the luxury of familiarity.

Two months without nasi lemak, satay and roti canai.....

So odd... the first few days here I was thinking when i'm going bac to msia ...
and now I don't want to leave...I wish I can stay longer....
I lov my host family but honestly i don't like school... it's boring lah...
in fact, i need to go home within 3 days more...haiz...

I already feel like I've changed so much!!!
Going bac to SABS nxt week...OMG!!!
study, homework and tuition life again.
I don't even want to think about it. It'll be the nightmare....

Anywhere, who knew that in a couple few months you could make
yourself something in a place where you had absolutely nothing.
Friends, family, food, new language.....blah...blah..blah...
Everyday is a new challenge, you need to face it alone.

Being here makes me realize:
  • That I love my family to pieces... clichè = yes truth= 100%
  • That I love my country!
  • That I love my friends!

Oh ya,did i tell you guys that i have become, as they say vry FAT now! It is CERTAINLY 100% TRUE that student exchangers WILL GAIN WEIGHT! It comes with the experience. Trying not to worry too much about it, but hey I am a girk, and girls are always worrying about their weight! Oh mio dio... seriously, I need to diet now....

p.s. going bac sooon...sad lah...btw, hapi to c my family n friends...
i know they miss me like hell....hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment